Set out below is the data privacy statement for thewww.beyourpilot.de website in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
1. Name and address of the controller
The controller as defined in the European General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of EU Member States as well as other data protection regulations is:
HAMBURG INNOVATION GMBH
Harburger Schlssstrasse 6-12
21079 Hamburg, Germany
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
2. General information on data processing
2.1. Scope of processing of personal data
We process personal data of users only if this is required for providing a functional website as well as for our contents and services. Personal data is only processed after the user's consent has been obtained. An exception is made where the prior obtaining of consent is not possible for any reason and processing of the data is permitted under statutory regulations .
2.2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject concerned for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
Where processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis. This also applies to the processing necessary to implement pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, to which our enterprise is subject, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
Where processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our enterprise or a third party and this interest is not overridden by the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
2.3. Erasure of data and storage period
The personal data of the data subject is erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to apply. Data may also be stored if this was provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other rules, to which the controller is subject . Data is also blocked or erased, if a storage period stipulated in the standards referred to above expires unless there is a need to continue to store the data for the purposes of entering into a contract or performing under a contract.
3. Provision of the website and creation of log files
3.1. Description and scope of the data processing
With every visit to our website our system automatically captures data and information from the computer system of the requesting computer.
However, we have implemented settings, so that no personal data is stored. Our host/provider makes this option available to us. We have entered there that the usual log files are not to be created.
3.2. Purpose of data processing
An IP address is not stored in its entirety so that no personal data is stored.
These purposes at the same time represent our legitimate interest in the processing of data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
3.3. Storage period
Data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose of its collection. Where data is collected to provide the website, this is the case when the respective session is ended.
3.4. Right to object and right to erasure
The provision of log files is essential for the operation of the website. Consequently, the user may not raise any objections.
4.1. Description and scope of the data processing
The following data is stored and transmitted in cookies: log-in information, unique identifier (also referred to as the session ID) excluding personal information. This information automatically becomes invalid after a short period of time and is automatically deleted. In part, this simply involves a so-called test cookie without any contents, which is only created to check the basic availability of this option.
4.2. Storage period, right to object and and right to erasure
5.1. Description and scope of the data processing
On our website we only offer internal users the option of registering with personal data. Data is not passed on to third parties. Under internal rules the user's consent for processing this data is obtained. Registration is not available to external users.
5.2. Legal basis for data processing
Where the user's consent is obtained the legal basis for processing data is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
5.3. Purpose of data processing
Data is processed in order to be able to administer and update the website and determine which changes were made by whom.
5.4. Storage period
Data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose of its collection.
5.5. Right to object and right to erasure
All users may cancel the registration at any time. They may have the data stored about them rectified at any time .
6. e-mail contact / initial consultation form
6.1 Description and scope of data processing
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used to send a request for advice to one of the partners. E-mail addresses are also provided for contact purposes. If the address is used, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to unauthorised third parties. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
6.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.3 Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us exclusively for the processing of the establishment of contact. If you contact us by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
6.4 Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
6.5 Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
7. rights of the person concerned
The following list includes all rights of the persons concerned under the DSGVO.
If personal data is processed by you, you are the data subject as defined by the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
7.1 Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us.
In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data will be processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the retention of the personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this regard, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify (Art. 16 DSGVO) or delete personal data concerning you (Art. 17 DSGVO), a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing (Art. 18 DSGVO);
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
7.2 Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected and/or completed by the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. The data controller must carry out the rectification immediately.
7.3 Right to limit the processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to erase the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data - apart from their storage - may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been limited in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
7.4 Right to deletion
7.4.1 Deletion obligation
You may request the data controller to delete the personal data concerning you immediately and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
Personal data relating to you shall no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) DSGVO.
7.4.2 Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 (1) DSGVO, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the persons responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary.
(1) the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which processing is subject to under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
7.5 Right to information
If you have exercised your right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of such rectification, cancellation or limitation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of such recipients by the data controller.
7.6 Right to data transfer
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to communicate these data to another data controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
7.7 Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for such purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection through automated procedures using technical specifications in connection with the use of Information Society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
7.8 Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke it.
7.9 Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is authorised by legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to state his own position and to challenge the decision.
7.10. Right to appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of presumed infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted will inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 DSGVO.